Saturday, Sept 21 from 9am-12pm
Families of all ages and fitness levels are invited to participate in Family Health and Fitness Day where we bring you a variety of fitness and sporting events that bring together the entire family while promoting physical activity and living a healthy lifestyle. CrossFit Fury and AZOPT are joined by healthcare professionals, local health businesses, and other community partners as resources for all who attend.
Doors open at 8:30 am. The Opening Ceremony kicks off at 9 am with event hosts CrossFit Fury and AZOPT along with Buckeye Mayor Meck and Goodyear Mayor Lord.
During the event you can:
- Participate in various family friendly Crossfit exercises and sport activities (prizes awarded!)
- Receive a free Movement Assessment from @AZOPT
- Hang out with Arizona Coyote’s own Howler!
- Watch a K9 Demo with Goodyear Police
- Speak with Goodyear Fire about safety
- Ask questions to local pediatricians, general practitioners, and other healthcare professionals
- Visit with other community partners
- Donate blood during the event (online sign up below)
- Watch your school’s representative take on our #BurpeeChallenge!
Drop in at CrossFit Fury throughout the morning to receive your official Family Health and Fitness Day scorecard and try your best at our fun, challenging events designed for every age!
We look forward to another great FREE event in 2019!
Blood Drive Sign Up
The American Red Cross will be here from 9am-1:30pm the day of the event.
Or call the front desk at 623.932.4338 to schedule a time.
We are looking for one representative from your PE Department or Administration to participate in our #BurpeeChallenge. That individual will complete as many burpees as possible in 60 seconds. This score will be combined with the total number of student participants from your school. The top scores will receive CASH AWARDS for their school’s PE department! Could you think of a better way to promote physical activity to your students?
What would your school do with an extra $1k?
Last year, we had over 300 school-aged children from across the West Valley participate and attend our annual event. We awarded $1000 to Archway Trivium West for completing the most burpees by a school in under one minute. This year, our goal is to provide more schools with prize money!
Family Health and Fitness Day is completely FREE to the public. Please register for the event using the form below.