Bomb Squad Competition Page 2014
The South West Regionals are right around the corner and the Bomb Squad is looking to get back on the podium and punch their ticket to the Games. These athletes have been training harder than ever and they are very excited about the upcoming season. The Bomb Squad will be making their third appearance at the Games and Peter’s 5th as an Individual. However, we need your help to get there. We are looking for individual and corporate sponsors to help cover the costs associated with travel, apparel and preparation for these national competitions. Every contribution helps and we are thrilled at the opportunity to showcase our Box on the main stage.
Please Email or speak with us in the gym if you have any further questions.
Fury is incredibly proud to host the live announcement of the worldwide Open 18.4! This is one of the biggest honors that can be given to an affiliate and the first time such an event has been hosted in Arizona. 10 years ago we opened our doors...
Like the ladies, we have some new faces on the men's side of the team with two returning members from previous Games squads. TJ Barber, our 630pm CrossFit coach, returns to the Bomb Squad after being an alternate on last year's team and on the 2011 team that went to...
The 2016 season isn't over yet for the Bomb Squad! The Bomb Squad finished 5th in the Southwest Region however their total score will change once Tommy and Will's scores are taken out because they are going as individuals. Once that happens the team could be sitting...
The Open is officially over. And what an amazing 5 weeks it was. Fury had a total of 130 people sign up for the open, our most ever. And even more people challenged themselves with the Open workouts each Friday. As the workout were released on Thursday nights we...
So we are three weeks into the Open and if you haven't figured it out by now, it's all about pacing. If you went out like a bat out of hell in week 1, you most likely died about 5 minutes in. If you tried to do big sets of toes to bar in week 2, you most likely...
I support the Bomb Squad because of the commitment the Team at Fury makes to giving back to its community. I’ve never met a group of people more dedicated to making the community around them better, both inside and outside the gym.Chris Garman
- For $500 your logo or name will be printed on the 2014 Road to the Games Banner which will be displayed at the competitions and hung at the gym afterwards.
- We will provide you with Competition apparel for you and another as we approach Regionals and the Games.
- Your company information will be displayed and linked on our Website and this is really the bread and butter of our sponsorships for the Games Season.
- For $1000 you will receive everything included in the Basic Sponsorship which includes the Banner Logo, Website Link and Competition Apparel.
- Additionally your logo will be printed on the Competition Apparel that the athletes wear to Regionals and the Games.
- We also have the opportunity at this level to Sponsor our Jackets, or Shorts which is a custom way to show your support.
- For $2500 you will receive everything provided in the Prep Sponsorship which includes your logo or name on our Banner as well as our competition apparel. You will be linked on our website and will be provided two of the competition apparel shirts.
- Additionally we are providing 1 year of membership at CrossFit Fury. It does not matter the program you are in and this is a great way to “write off” your gym membership.
- For $5000 you are receiving everything in the CrossFit Sponsorship which includes the logo on the banner, website and Competition apparel. You will get all the apparel we wear to regionals.
- We are increasing this membership to two years at Fury (intended for a couple) as well as a dozen (12) personal training sessions with your coach of choice. This is a great way to show your support as well as taking your training to the next level!