CrossFit Fury and AZOPT are teaming up for their 4th Annual Family Health & Fitness Day on Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 8 am – 12 noon at CrossFit Fury in Goodyear, Arizona.
CrossFit Fury and AZOPT & Kids Place are proud to join forces to promote family involvement in physical health. This year, families and friends from across the community are invited to attend this FREE event. The event includes:
- Participate in various family friendly Crossfit exercises and sport activities (prizes will be awarded!).
- Receive a free Movement Assessment from @AZOPT.
- Ask questions to local pediatricians, general practitioners, and other healthcare professionals.
- Grab a sneak peek at the good work of our local farms and check out the current crop of produce.
- Visit with other community partners.
- Be a Blood Hero by donating through United Blood Services Arizona.
Don’t miss special appearances from Howler Coyote and Mayor Georgia Lord.
“CrossFit Fury and AZOPT have a long-standing commitment to our community’s health and well-being. We hope this event will encourage and promote family involvement in physical health while celebrating the power of our community!” says Peter Egyed, CrossFit Fury owner.
Drop in throughout the morning to receive your official Family Health and Fitness Day scorecard and try your best at our fun, challenging events designed for every age! RSVP for the event or find out more on Facebook by clicking here.
Saturday Sept 17, 2016
8-12 noon at CrossFit Fury
Be a hero – donate blood!
CrossFit Fury is a host site for United Blood Services Arizona at our Family Health and Fitness Day event. As you know, the #Zika virus is taking a toll on the blood supply and we want to be part of the solution.
Click here to make your life-saving donation appointment online.