Our general CrossFit memberships are separated into three categories based on an individual’s experience and ability in the program. There are no contracts on any of our memberships and we encourage everyone to try a class before you decide. Most of our pricing is on a monthly automatic payment basis, however, we do offer monthly paid in full memberships, punch cards and will work individually with Corporate Plans, Team Training as well as Personal Training. Just let us know what your looking for.
We offer a 15% discount for Military, Law Enforcement and First Responder, as well as College Students. Additionally, our family plan increases discount rate for larger families. CrossFit Affiliates are always welcome here at Fury, your first visit is on us with the purchase of a t-shirt! Week passes are available for $50.
Day Care is available from 8am to 1pm and 3pm to 8pm weekdays and Saturday from 8am to 10:30am. Monthly Rate is $10 for one child and $15 for two or more. Drop in rates are available for $3 per child. Yoga is also included with all of our monthly memberships.
Please see our attached schedule for all class times – Gym Schedule (PDF).
- An alternative to starting the Basics program or for individuals with highly specific goals. This is a great opportunity for an individual or couple to fine tune their workouts and nutrition to exceed their expectations.
- Whether your goals are to overcome old injuries, become a professional athlete, improve your CrossFit skills, or simply become a healthier, more fit individual, personal training is a great option. You choose the coach and the times. The results will quickly follow.
- This option can also be combined with any of the following programs.
- Rates for Personal Training are $60 per session or 10 sessions for $540.
- Our introductory program implementing general conditioning and basic strength and bodyweight training. Proper movement and mechanics are our focus while increasing your overall conditioning.
- There is great variety day to day and week to week. Class duration is roughly an hour and we allow visitors to try a class for free.
- Classes meet three days a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with times ranging from 5am to 7pm. Additionally there is a Free Saturday Class at 9am members are welcome to attend.
- Rate is $120 a month or on a daily rate of $15 or 10 sessions for $130
- Our intermediate program where Basics members are working towards our CrossFit class. This is the best place for new members serious about their fitness to start.
- In addition to the Basics classes members attend two additional 1hr skill intensive classes on Tuesdays, and Saturdays.
- In this program we are further solidifying bodyweight movements while introducing a Barbell Strength Program. Once we are confident with your efficiency and safety you are free to progress to the CrossFit Class.
- Rate is $135 a month or a daily rate of $18 or 10 sessions for $165.
- CrossFit is our most advanced class with very demanding workouts where athletes are always refining and pushing their limits. All athletes must be cleared for this class before starting.
- Extensive strength training and conditioning, body weight mastery, and proper recovery methods are all huge components of this program.
- Classes run 5 days a week with rest days on Thursdays and Sundays. Additionally, Competitor workouts are posted daily in conjunction with the CrossFit WOD and this is where our CrossFit Games Competitors train.
- Rate is $150 a month or on a daily rate of $20 or 10 sessions for $180.
- Designed especially for our youth and is entirely CrossFit. We break up our CrossFit Kids Program into two classes: Elementary and Advanced.
- Our Elementary CrossFit Kids is for children ages 4 to 8. This class meets on Thursdays at 5:30pm and Saturday mornings at 8:15am. This class is designed to build a solid foundation of proper movements, coordination and balance to help growing children understand the significance of health and fitness.
- Our Advanced CrossFit Kids is for children ages 9 to 13. This class meets on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30pm, as well as, Thursdays at 6pm. This class is more challenging and in depth to push our more experienced child athletes to perform their best.
- For members, CrossFit Kids is $10 a class or $70 for 8 classes. For non-members, CrossFit Kids is $12 a class or $84 for 8 classes
- CrossFit-based strength and conditioning program for high school athletes in their on or off-season.
- This program is very similar to our CrossFit Prep program but designed specifically for youth. No prior experience is needed to attend this class and this is the best way to prepare your child to excel in high school, club and college athletics.
- Along with building fitness, our Student Athletes also learn valuable information on healthy nutrition in a supportive, disciplined environment. Our Student Athlete Program focuses on respect for each individual, dedication to training and education, and the desire and motivation to give their best effort at all times.
- Rate is $100 with 3 training sessions per week. Student Athlete has a daily rate of $18 or 10 sessions for $160.
- Our Masters program slows down our Basics workouts with a much greater emphasis on balance and regaining any lost abilities or confidence. This is a great place to start for an individual with limitations or have potentially never exercised through their life. Anyone can start their fitness path in our masters program.
- Maintaining health and independence is our priority in this program. Our original intention for the program was a seniors fitness class but is has grown to much more.
- Rate is $120 a month with 3 training sessions per week. Masters has a daily rate of $15 or 10 sessions for $130.
PT & Dry Needling
- We offer holistic movement therapies to help screen, diagnose and correct movement dysfunctions. Whether its mastering the overhead squat, dealing with that lingering injury from years back or just getting and edge on the competition this is a great option.
- Will Trujilo DPT uses the most up to date hands on therapy and corrective exercise and motor retraining. Dry Needling is the use of solid filiform needles for therapy of muscle pain. Using any combination of these methods as well as general strengthening athletes have found remarkable success with Will.
- We offer 1 hour, $60 and half hour $40 appointments. Email Aimee with any questions or to set up an appointment.
- We offer the ability to coach and train individual teams, groups or corporations on a private basis with specific goals. As always we will build a fitter, more united work environment.
- Yoga is included with all monthly memberships at CrossFit Fury or you can purchase a Yoga only package for $50 a month or $10 a class.
- A structured stretching program is sometimes the perfect prescription for those who rather run 400’s then roll on a lacrosse ball.
- We are fortunate to have Melissa Hahne, CrossFitter and Ballet dancer offering summer intensives and seasonal programs.