Saturday, Sept 16, 2017
CrossFit Fury and AZOPT are again teaming up to host the 5th Annual Family Health & Fitness Day at CrossFit Fury in Goodyear, Arizona.
“CrossFit Fury and AZOPT have a long-standing commitment to our community’s health and well-being. We hope this event will encourage and promote family involvement in physical health while celebrating the power of our community.” says Peter Egyed, CrossFit Fury owner.
Last year Goodyear Mayor Georgia Lord officially proclaimed September 17, 2016 as Family Health and Fitness Day and encouraged “everyone to consider the benefits of an active lifestyle this day and throughout the year”. We look forward to another great event in 2017 and invite Arizonans across the community to attend for FREE, with activities that include:
- Participate in various family friendly Crossfit exercises and sport activities (prizes will be awarded!)
- Receive a free Movement Assessment from @AZOPT
- Ask questions to local pediatricians, general practitioners, and other healthcare professionals
- Grab a sneak peek at the good work of our local farms and check out the current crop of produce
- Visit with other community partners
- Be a Blood Hero by donating through United Blood Services Arizona
Drop in throughout the morning to receive your official Family Health and Fitness Day scorecard and try your best at our fun, challenging events designed for every age! Complete the registration form on the right to pre-register.