CrossFitting with MS

CrossFitting with MS

There seems to be a misconception that if you have Multiple Sclerosis (MS), you can’t do CrossFit. Check out basics member, Ilene Snider’s story on CrossFitting with MS. As far as I can remember, I have always exercised. I think I joined my first gym, Lady...
It’s on in Verrado and the Goodyear Ballpark

It’s on in Verrado and the Goodyear Ballpark

Check out the photo album from the event! Thanks for everyones support!! As we approach the end of March, Fury is bringing our community together once again to host the Remember the Fallen Fitness Competition in honor of two Buckeye Police Officers and their families....
Now that the Open is Over….

Now that the Open is Over….

The Crossfit Open is officially over. Now the top 60 individuals and top 30 teams in each region start preparations for their next stage. For them, this was the first hurdle in the process of trying to become the fittest on earth. But, what was the Open for you? While...

Pull For Dominic-Recap

It never ceases to amaze me what a group of dedicated and highly motivated people can accomplish, and I am truly proud to be part of it. In approximately five weeks time, the Arizona CrossFit Community was able to reach far and wide to help one of our own in a time of...
Support Our Community!

Support Our Community!

If you have any free time these next two weekends, we have some events in store you should check out! First off, this Saturday the 24th we will be hosting the final Open WOD for the 2012 CrossFit Games! This means after this weekend we will know who has made the cut...
Remember The Fallen

Remember The Fallen

Saturday, March 31st CrossFit Fury is remembering those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and supporting the families of fallen officer Rolando Tirado and wounded officer Christopher Paz. We are raising money to help the families travel to Washington DC forNational...