Standout Student Athletes!

Standout Student Athletes!

At Fury we have the opportunity to train some of the most elite, well-rounded student athletes in Arizona.  Being around these exceptional student athletes who possess the motivation and determination to excel both academically and athletically is truly inspiring....
2012 South West Regional-Day 1 & 2 Recap

2012 South West Regional-Day 1 & 2 Recap

Day 1 proved to be an exciting day with world records and a fierce team competition. The Bomb Squad came into the day knowing there would be some tough competition going up against, 2nd place 2011 Games finishers Front Range from Denver, Colorado and Hack’s Pack...
CrossFitting with MS

CrossFitting with MS

There seems to be a misconception that if you have Multiple Sclerosis (MS), you can’t do CrossFit. Check out basics member, Ilene Snider’s story on CrossFitting with MS. As far as I can remember, I have always exercised. I think I joined my first gym, Lady...
It’s on in Verrado and the Goodyear Ballpark

It’s on in Verrado and the Goodyear Ballpark

Check out the photo album from the event! Thanks for everyones support!! As we approach the end of March, Fury is bringing our community together once again to host the Remember the Fallen Fitness Competition in honor of two Buckeye Police Officers and their families....