Bomb Squad Competition Page 2014
The South West Regionals are right around the corner and the Bomb Squad is looking to get back on the podium and punch their ticket to the Games. These athletes have been training harder than ever and they are very excited about the upcoming season. The Bomb Squad will be making their third appearance at the Games and Peter’s 5th as an Individual. However, we need your help to get there. We are looking for individual and corporate sponsors to help cover the costs associated with travel, apparel and preparation for these national competitions. Every contribution helps and we are thrilled at the opportunity to showcase our Box on the main stage.
Please Email or speak with us in the gym if you have any further questions.
2007 CrossFit Games
- Before Fury was even an idea, Peter and Marcus competed in the first annual CrossFit Games.
2008 CrossFit Games
- This was the second appearance in the Games after which Fury was born.
2009 Bomb Squad
- The very first appearance of the Bomb Squad in 2009 at the Ranch in Aromas
- Peter takes 1st place in the Southwest Regionals.
2010 CrossFit Games
- Peter in the opening night of 2010 CrossFit Games. finishes the weekend in 10th overall.
- The Bomb Squad places 3rd at 2011 Southwest Regionals
- The Bomb Squad finish 21st at the CrossFit Games
- Fury places 3rd again at 2012 Southwest Regionals!
- Fury takes the main stage again with a 17th overall finish!
- The Bomb Squad and Peter both finish 2013 in 6th, missing a trip to the Games.
I support the Bomb Squad because of the commitment the Team at Fury makes to giving back to its community. I’ve never met a group of people more dedicated to making the community around them better, both inside and outside the gym.Chris Garman
- For $500 your logo or name will be printed on the 2014 Road to the Games Banner which will be displayed at the competitions and hung at the gym afterwards.
- We will provide you with Competition apparel for you and another as we approach Regionals and the Games.
- Your company information will be displayed and linked on our Website and this is really the bread and butter of our sponsorships for the Games Season.
- For $1000 you will receive everything included in the Basic Sponsorship which includes the Banner Logo, Website Link and Competition Apparel.
- Additionally your logo will be printed on the Competition Apparel that the athletes wear to Regionals and the Games.
- We also have the opportunity at this level to Sponsor our Jackets, or Shorts which is a custom way to show your support.
- For $2500 you will receive everything provided in the Prep Sponsorship which includes your logo or name on our Banner as well as our competition apparel. You will be linked on our website and will be provided two of the competition apparel shirts.
- Additionally we are providing 1 year of membership at CrossFit Fury. It does not matter the program you are in and this is a great way to “write off” your gym membership.
- For $5000 you are receiving everything in the CrossFit Sponsorship which includes the logo on the banner, website and Competition apparel. You will get all the apparel we wear to regionals.
- We are increasing this membership to two years at Fury (intended for a couple) as well as a dozen (12) personal training sessions with your coach of choice. This is a great way to show your support as well as taking your training to the next level!