Bomb Squad Competition Page 2014
The South West Regionals are right around the corner and the Bomb Squad is looking to get back on the podium and punch their ticket to the Games. These athletes have been training harder than ever and they are very excited about the upcoming season. The Bomb Squad will be making their third appearance at the Games and Peter’s 5th as an Individual. However, we need your help to get there. We are looking for individual and corporate sponsors to help cover the costs associated with travel, apparel and preparation for these national competitions. Every contribution helps and we are thrilled at the opportunity to showcase our Box on the main stage.
Please Email or speak with us in the gym if you have any further questions.
The 2016 CrossFit Open starts this week and we know our gym is ready. We have been programming for the Open for the last several months and we know you all will do great however I would like to offer a few tips I have learned over the last few years. Each week, I am...
We know we are only half way through 2015 but it is time to start training for 2016. Our 2015 Games season ended in May and while we all need a few weeks to rest and recover, it’s time to start thinking about our goals for 2016. What are we training for in 2016? Do...
Three days from today, the Fury Bomb Squad will begin their competition at the 2015 South Super Regional in Dallas, TX. Individuals and team members have been training since their last Regional's appearance in 2014 in Sandy, UT and Josh MacDonald, coach and trainer...
The 2015 CrossFit Fury Bomb Squad is returning to Regional's for a fifth straight year. With five returning veterans and a 9th place finish in the South West after the Open, the Bomb Squad heads to Dallas, TX for the South Region event on May 15th - 17th to compete...
Eighteen year-old, Tommy Vinas will compete as an Individual athlete representing Fury's Bomb Squad at the CrossFit South Regional in Dallas, TX on May 15th - 17th. Vinas finished 12th in the South West for the Open, finishing higher than any other competitor at Fury...
I support the Bomb Squad because of the commitment the Team at Fury makes to giving back to its community. I’ve never met a group of people more dedicated to making the community around them better, both inside and outside the gym.Chris Garman
- For $500 your logo or name will be printed on the 2014 Road to the Games Banner which will be displayed at the competitions and hung at the gym afterwards.
- We will provide you with Competition apparel for you and another as we approach Regionals and the Games.
- Your company information will be displayed and linked on our Website and this is really the bread and butter of our sponsorships for the Games Season.
- For $1000 you will receive everything included in the Basic Sponsorship which includes the Banner Logo, Website Link and Competition Apparel.
- Additionally your logo will be printed on the Competition Apparel that the athletes wear to Regionals and the Games.
- We also have the opportunity at this level to Sponsor our Jackets, or Shorts which is a custom way to show your support.
- For $2500 you will receive everything provided in the Prep Sponsorship which includes your logo or name on our Banner as well as our competition apparel. You will be linked on our website and will be provided two of the competition apparel shirts.
- Additionally we are providing 1 year of membership at CrossFit Fury. It does not matter the program you are in and this is a great way to “write off” your gym membership.
- For $5000 you are receiving everything in the CrossFit Sponsorship which includes the logo on the banner, website and Competition apparel. You will get all the apparel we wear to regionals.
- We are increasing this membership to two years at Fury (intended for a couple) as well as a dozen (12) personal training sessions with your coach of choice. This is a great way to show your support as well as taking your training to the next level!